Help with deciding on a processor

Status
Not open for further replies.
will for sure, having abit of trouble tracking down a gtx580 around here so ill give them a buzz tomorrow.

rang MSY and there not stocking till next month so im thinking ill order one from PC case gear, is there any difference in the inno3d gtx580 and the gigabyte gtx580 because i cant find an inno3d one

lemme check...hang on...
huh...Inno3D doesn't even have a 580 listed on their website yet. Strange. The gigabyte one will do you fine tho

Ok so i finally got everything i need and get this thing up and running...couldnt be happier with the outcome... had to change a few things due to msy not having stock ( and being an impatient person lol )went with the noctua nh-c12p se14 heatsink and the 922 coolermaster case and the 5970 GFX card... have been monitoring the temps for the cpu and it hasent really exceeded 35 degrees...so many fans in this tower lol...
so now im looking at overclocking the thing...i have a little tool panel in my task bar called "turboV" is this where i tweak it from or do i need to make changes in the bios?

i have 4 slider bars i can play with:
BLCK Frequency : Currently at 136 Mhz
CPU Voltage : currently 1.22500
Dram Bus Voltage : currently at 1.50v
QPI/Dram core volt : currently at 1.20000v

there are some more advanced setting that come under 2 headings
CPU/Chip voltage
and
DRAM reference voltage

any suggestions to where i should raise the bar to?

how do i post images?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom