Need case suggestions...sorry but new thread starting from scratch

Status
Not open for further replies.

iamloco724

In Runtime
if you seen my other threads im trying to build my first pc and right now im stuck on what case to get it seems i cant find the perfect one cause im always reading something bad about it

like alot of the coolermaster cases i keep reading about this grounding problem with the front panel that makes your pc reboot,other cases its a matter of size and air flow problems

so im going to give you my specs of what my pc will look like inside as of now im looking for suggestions on mid towers or full towers as many as you can give me that meet my requirements

i would prefer if the usb ports and the lights for activity and power were on the front panel not on top but at this point i will take anything but that is the preference..i need some thats cool with good air flow but relatively quiet doesnt have to be dead silence but not any weird noises light fan noise is alright..if the case has fans with led lights and they dont turn off please provide me also with good fans to replace whats in there that meet the quiet and cool requirement...one of the main things i liked about some of the coolermaster cases was the ease of putting in hard drives with the tool less design if i could get something like that that would be great

and the last thing in this case is with everything im putting in there now i would like the room for possible upgrades down the road whether it be drives...different video card or extra video card..or even a better cpu cooler since i will be using stock for now

sorry if sound nuts on this or any other post..im just anxious and nervous about doing this for the first time and want everything to go right and want as little issues as possible and things to last

my specs as of now im looking at is

ASUS DRW-24B1ST

ASUS VW224U Black 22" 2ms(GTG) Widescreen LCD Monitor

Western Digital Caviar Black WD6402AAEX 640GB 7200 RPM SATA 6.0Gb/s 3.5" Internal Hard Drive -Bare Drive

XFX HD-567X-ZNF3 Radeon HD 5670 1GB 128-bit DDR5 PCI Express 2.1 x16 HDCP Ready CrossFireX Support Video Card

CORSAIR CMPSU-650TX 650W ATX12V / EPS12V SLI Ready CrossFire Ready 80 PLUS Certified Active PFC Compatible with Core i7 ...

CORSAIR XMS3 6GB (3 x 2GB) 240-Pin DDR3 SDRAM DDR3 1333 (PC3 10666) Desktop Memory Model TR3X6G1333C7 G

Microsoft Windows 7 Professional 64-bit 1-Pack for System Builders - OEM

OCZ Vertex 2 OCZSSD2-2VTXE60G 2.5" 60GB SATA II MLC Internal Solid State Drive (SSD)

Intel Core i7-950 Bloomfield 3.06GHz LGA 1366 130W Quad-Core Processor BX80601950

ASUS P6X58D-E LGA 1366 Intel X58 SATA 6Gb/s USB 3.0 ATX Intel Motherboard

I have a Cooler Master HAF 932 and have no grounding problems o_O. Also, it's a full tower and lots of space, you'll like it :D

You honestly need to take customer reviews with a grain of salt. Not all of them are literate and not all cases come out perfect off the assembly line so those grounding issues seem to be a non issue.

I highly suggest giving the Cooler Master line another look. Antec and Lian Li are 2 other highly reputable.

so this is what ive been looking into this batch not sure which one still would like opinions on these if you have an opinion on any of them..besides what im looking for in the case which i mentioned already

if i dont like the leds in alot of these it would have to be fairly simple to replace them..i read some cases some spots are almost impossible or very difficult to remove a fan and add new one

LIAN LI Lancool PC-K62
LIAN LI PC-P80
Antec Nine Hundred
Antec Twelve Hundred
Corsair Graphite Series 600T
NZXT TEMPEST EVO Crafted Series TEVO-001BK
Cooler master Haf x (love the way this case looks but as i already im iffy based of the static issue with coolermaster cases)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom