This PC can handle better games ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

AnswerFTW

Solid State Member
I bought new pc, here i tested my pc for WoW game requirements http://img697.imageshack.us/img697/3590/36134558.png they are recommended, but i still got a little lag even if i play on low video settings. Downloaded GTA:SA it lags too. I think this pc able to play clearly even on low graphics. I dont know what to do i installed all drivers, updated BIOS ,but nothing changed better for gaming.

Hmm, it's strange because I have 2gb of ram a 2.1Ghz processor and the 9400 GT and I can run it on medium settings at a constant 50-70 FPS.

Did you install the right drivers for your video card? From the nvidia website?

Check your background processes. Odds are a lot of things are running, eating up available resources.

From what I've learned hanging around this joint... If your computer is lagging or locking up periodically, you could be overheating or loosing power (PSU failing) specially on brand named PC's with less than adequate parts. Furthermore, usually on those PC's bought in store they come with a lot of bloatware. Apps/programs which are already factory installed. I would suggest going through your add/remove programs list and removing anything you're not going to use. Shaving the fat off that bloatware.

My $0.02

Get HWMonitor, and show us a screenshot of it.

You can use Decrapifier to get rid of the bloatware. Where did you check for background programs?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom