iBuypower or Build?

Status
Not open for further replies.
What question? xfx or saphire?

Either, saphire has a mir, so its cheaper, but both are the same price to initially buy..... HOWEVER XFX hass a liftime warrenty on it.

That gives the edge to xfx.

I don't know what there warrentee is but; xfx has as free lifetime warrentee from xfx... so if the card breaks ever, youre most likely cover...

Why spend 30 bucks for 3yr coverage, when xfx gives lifetime for free?

I have 2 seagates and i like them... not 1 issue in 4yrs.

Don't got a clue on blu-rays.

Alrighty I'll get XFX. Seems true, $30 is pretty much buying lifetime.

I'll wait for an answer on the blue ray issue.

Wow yesterday on Steam I bought BFBC 2 for $6 and TF2 for $10 not bad.

As I started up BFBC2 I put the settings on low of course, and it's actually playable got me a few kills only lags badly when there's a nearby explosion.

BFBC2 loves quads. I played it on my old x2 4200 but it was painful most of the time. I could get kills at a distance but I was a sitting duck if it was close quarters due to my lag. What little I have got to play since upgrading has been MUCH better.

Yeah, mainly when it's a close quarters firefight my 2 cores bite me hehe..

Trotter, do you have blue ray reader drive you can recommend me at TD? for under $60-70.

Went today at like 9:00 AM when TigerDirect opened and bought the HAF 922 and the M4A89GTD PRO/USB3 motherboard. Case was $100 and mobo was $150 not bad.

Too badI can't open until the 25th hehe..

edit: also saw a couple of MSI blue ray drives there.. is MSI a good brand for drives? I see it a lot in newegg.

Okay, yeah, I'm just not gonna go with Blue-Ray, I don't even watch them in the living room I doubt I'll watch them in my computer LOL. :sweat:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom