New Style Bug List

Not really a bug, but in both firefox beta 4.07 and the normal firefox release, the top left banner with the TF name, and the link, are a bit off, the link box is slightly to the right of the actual logo, nothing major, I just found it somewhat funny when i accidentally clicked on the presents.

^ That's because the real logo is part of the background. If you open the "logo" that the browser sees it's a blank png. It's only there to provide an area to click so you can navigate to the forum home. It's also regulates the vertical distance between the top window which I set depending on the needed space.

The main section of the forum threads where posts are located, normally has a light grey/blue background but sometimes the light grey doesn't load making it very difficult to read the posts. Sigs and avatars load its just the background that seems to half load.

using firefox 3.6.13

I don't know what you mean. I don't have a problem with anything loading.

That is your connection speed not loading the site.

Even with compatibility mode, it does the same thing.
Ya, I take any happening on IE9 with a few grains of salt right now.

Well you need to report this as a bug then. Cause it is not anything that Baez can do with our site. It is not normal behavior for the Browser. As Paton said, he has no issues, and neither do I using IE9. That means it is an isolated issue that can be directly linked back to the Browser itself. Since it is a Beta Browser on top of that i would defiantly say that the Browser is at fault more than the site.

attachment.php

YouTube Video destroys sidebar on CMS Content Page.

Back
Top Bottom