Video card problems?

Status
Not open for further replies.

cody11d12

Beta member
I recently had a huge compouter crash, and had to restore my computer. In the frustrating process of this, I ended up installing windows about... 4 times. So I will ask two questions here. 1: I tried disk cleanup, I tried to change the security settings, I even tried deleting them with the CMD on elevated settings.. I cannot figure out how to delete any of these Windows.old files! Any thoughts? And secondly, I was wondering what you'd diagonose for this.. I randomly have unresponsive windows while im browsing.. sometimes worse than others, but when I recently tried to play the game Runescape on this computer, which worked before, it skips almost like a cd would.. the sound gets all jacked up in speratic, (pardon my spelling) bursts.. my guy will be running and the sound will sound like a skipping cd while freezing the video. Both the sound and video resuming at the same time. I recently updated all of my hardware.. sound video etc. If I need to reinstall those, I easily can. I just need to know.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom