New Style for Tech-Forums

Looks awesome, very nice work.

I noticed when you go to the homepage and you're not logged in it says "Join us now" which seems odd...

EDIT: And you can no longer click the Tech-Forums logo to get back to the forum main page.

Why is asking to join the community odd? vB can't sense you're already a member. That's why you log in. To tell it you are. And if you look at the who's online area, you'll see the guests heavily outweigh the members. We want those guests to turn into members.

The clicking ability is there it's just one pixel wide right at the edge of the main body area. I'll change it around again.

I love it!! Baez, you've got some serious talent! Everyone, he deserves massive rep for this. No doubt the time and effort put in was enormous. Especially when you get the templates changed on you

Thanks syn I appreciate it.

Okay no problem. Most of it is just the default vB wording. I've been thinking of another description for a while. Something that pertains more to TF than a general forum.

I am really diggin the new look here....it is "sexy"

Thanks for all the hard work in this........this website rocks.

I mostly like it but the sidebar makes the posts wrap more often. I am using a 17" 1024x768 monitor so that would probably make it worse but the stuff in the sidebar only goes about to the bottom of the first post so it seems like a waste of space. I haven't been on the forums for about 2 weeks (been very busy) and can't remember if there was a sidebar on the old style or not. I know this is kinda a nitpick but just thought I would mention it.

It would be nice to be able to collapse the menu. There's an existing sidebar template that does just that.

Back
Top Bottom