New Style Bug List

In my profile, the tab for "Customize my Profile", this image is broken for me.

paintbucket_icon.png

Mine works. Heck, I never even knew that was there.

Hmmm, once again IE9 (yes, I know beta) is a bit picky with the new layout, this time on my home PC.
I do not get the previous formatting problems I had mentioned before (and I don't even have compatibility mode on)...but this time I can't log in! lol.
It says thanks for signing in, then goes back to the page and says I'm an unregistered user.

Both machines are Win7 64-bit.

Does turning on compatibility mode work? Also you should know that there are many reports that the latest set of updates really messes with IE9 and has nothing to do at all with any website. I havent fallen victim but i have received emails that IE9 after this last set of patches can fail for no reason. Microsoft is looking into it.

Does turning on compatibility mode work? Also you should know that there are many reports that the latest set of updates really messes with IE9 and has nothing to do at all with any website. I havent fallen victim but i have received emails that IE9 after this last set of patches can fail for no reason. Microsoft is looking into it.

Even with compatibility mode, it does the same thing.
Ya, I take any happening on IE9 with a few grains of salt right now.

The main section of the forum threads where posts are located, normally has a light grey/blue background but sometimes the light grey doesn't load making it very difficult to read the posts. Sigs and avatars load its just the background that seems to half load.

using firefox 3.6.13

Back
Top Bottom