Reviewers Wanted

Good to here. I feel so sorry for journalists that genuinely enjoy what they do, but then there opinions are dictated by how much some company is willing to pay them.

i sent you an email i included 3 reviews i have done in the past i would love to do some reviews

email addy is :adam (dot) zeigler at hotmail (dot) com
just in case it hits the spam folder

also i have reviewed in the past so that helps a bit

Try to become more well known in the community Promethus. We need to know the people reviewing even if you have previous experience.

I would love to do some reviewing, but I haven't nearly the reputation (nor the appropriate age) to do so. If the positions are still open a year from now... I must say, though, that tech-forums has certainly grown in terms of marketing and consumer significance. If the current trends continue, I wouldn't be surprised to see companies throwing stuff at us in the near(ish) future.

I havent decided if i wanna apply or not but im thinking about it. I get real mad when i see crap reviews online that are backed by fanbois simply because the product is AMD, Intel, or Nvidia. Meh, maybe ill apply when i have Sandy Bridge since that will be a more "worthy" setup.

I wish I could apply to be a reviewer, but, I don't have very many parts that would enable the review of newer products. :(

Who says you need newer parts? I am finishing up another hardware review and i have a simplistic system. Granted it is only a mouse review but still. Not everything we get is top of the line newly released products. We have to start from the bottom and review a bit of everything.

Back
Top Bottom