Would you approve this setup?

Status
Not open for further replies.
yes that motherboard and ram would work.

would that build be a good setup? that depends, what are gonna be some of your uses with this pc?

It would only be for light or casual gaming... Most likely, watching movies (I don't have cable TV), Photoshop drawing, Music... The only issue with the graphics card is they're expensive, and I guess I just wanted something in there now. If someone suggested another for me, I could hold off on this card and pick a better one up two or so weeks down the road.

Well that mobo has a onboard GPU and since you don't game why don't you use the onboard GPU and get a better GPU than HD5670 when you get the money? If you conclude that the onboard GPU isn't good enough for your needs then buy the HD5670.

Okay, I was thinking that would be a good option... Everything else look okay? Should I invest in a better fan/heat sink? Oh, and another question is this; What's the proper way to apply thermal paste, and should I use the stock paste or but something better??? I've seen videos for applying this stuff and they've all noted their way is the best.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom