Build me a PC please

Status
Not open for further replies.

iamloco724

In Runtime
i think im finally going to take the plunge im kind of forced to cause my 6 year old pc cant seem to keep up with my needs anymore so can several people put together what they think will be a great pc for me looking to spend around 800-1000 maybe 100 more but not more then that the cheaper the better though i want a pc that will last me a pretty decent amount of time and not struggle under any circumstances performance wise

would like all parts from newegg

im going to be building my first pc with this build..please include any extras i would need such as fans or heatsinks or anything else you think i would need to keep the pc running in safe conditions because thats one part im not sure about what i would need so play dumb with me a little bit and just let me know everything i would need thats extra like that

i will be using the computer for basic photoshop and video editing along with basic pc and internet tasks,and all types of multimedia stuff

i listen to a good deal of music through my pc so i either need a motherboard with good integrated sound by good i just mean good sounding and has no history of problems or i need a good soundcard whichever you think is best

you dont need to include hard drive in your selection that much i can do plus i have 2 relatively new drives..but one thing im interested in doing is possibly running a 60-80gb ssd as my windows drive so please make a recommendation on that if i choose to go that route and please include any accessories like brackets or anything i would need with it not sure how they come...

i have great speakers so dont need that

im also going to want to get windows 7 i figure i would get home premium 64bit

when ti comes to the case i need front audio and atleast 2 front usb ports i also like cases that have good ventilation and give me an option for mid tower and full tower not sure which size would be best for me yet ...with the motherboard i would like usb 3.0 capability...and would like to have 6-8 back usb ports

dont need mouse or keyboard

need basic dvd burner

i might want to get a monitor so if you can recommend one for me also that would be great looking for something that would be the equivalent screen viewing wise as a 19inch standard lcd

and one last thing if theres any special tools i will need to put this together my self please let me know about that as well

would greatly appreciate several peoples input on this and selections so i can compare on my own..any questions please ask

hey thanks for build..i forgot to mention i prefer an intel build thats just my personal prefrence

one more thing due to certain circumstances im not sure if i will have the time to build this as fast as i need it..i know mwave.com lets you pick the parts and they will assemble..are there any other sites that have good prices like newegg that will do this..plus does anyone know of any local place in brooklyn ny that will assemble for me if i buy the parts from newegg even if its a charge of 80-150 to do so

based off what ive looked at i think i would like to base a build off this processor Newegg.com - Intel Core i7-950 Bloomfield 3.06GHz 4 x 256KB L2 Cache 8MB L3 Cache LGA 1366 130W Quad-Core Processor BX80601950

it seems with that i would be able to do all the things i wanna do but not only that do them all at once without any lag at all...im coming from a pentium 4 3ghz so im sure anything will be amazing to me but i wanna go for the best when it comes to that and this seems like the best might be considered overkill but why not

and i think im going to drop the ssd and also the monitor for now

would like 6-8gb ram

and one more thing i left out about the motherboard i would like SATA 6.0Gb/s. as well

i also know new line of products is coming from intel soon but i think i still would like to do what im doing because like i said the way i see it no matter it will be a tremendous upgrade for me and i figure when the time comes since ive built the machine i could always upgrade

so theres some updated info i could get new builds for people it would be greatly appreciated

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom