*The Official Tech-Forums 3DMark 11 Rankings*

You know why I keep getting this error in the test of the balls falling in the jungle?

"Workload work failed with error message: window_focus_lost: Keyboard focus lost"

A few tries, and it gets through the test.

You know why I keep getting this error in the test of the balls falling in the jungle?

"Workload work failed with error message: window_focus_lost: Keyboard focus lost"

A few tries, and it gets through the test.

Basically Windows is telling 3DMark that some other application took keyboard focus. Some people seem to have success with disabling Windows Aero. Obviously you want to disable programs running in the background (instant messengers, chat windows, anti-virus software etc).

FM_codarki
Staff - Programmer over at the Futuremark forums writes " I have a hunch this might be bug on our side. Black screen after loading physics test is known issue, which we have been able to reproduce very briefly just today. It seems to happen pretty randomly. Maybe even reboot might help.

We are investigating the issue, and I hope the issue is in the SystemInfo rather than benchmark itself."

According to some of the other posts there, this is happening with Prime 95 stable overclocks, as well as stock clocks.

Yeah, that happens, too, the lcd turns off and on before the combined test.

Alright try opening 3dmark11, then clicking on the help tab, then uncheck the Scan SystemInfo checkbox, and run the test, please report back afterwards. If it works then you know what patch to download when it becomes publicly available. The drawback is that you cant use the score due to it lacking personal system information.

P9,396 | cq842000 | i7 980X@4.7ghz | 2x HD5970 1050mhz/1250mhz | W7 x64 | ORB

3dm119396.jpg

Ooops, I put 2 CPU info screens...

P1,037 | Drizzt | i5 460m@stock | HD5650 550/800 | W7 x64 | ORB

5p0bgj.jpg

This is on my laptop. I don't have a DX11 desktop gpu yet :)
If I OC the gpu to 700/1000 I get about 100 points more. I'll do that soon.

Back
Top Bottom