Looking For Good Computer READ PLEASE!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Need Some Information about computer PLEASE READ!

Hello all,
I was interested in this PC: Extra Value Desktop PC - Desktops | Ebuyer.com

I would Like to Know the following:

Will I be able to connect to my wireless router wirelessly without the need of an ethernet cable?

Will the performance of this computer be fast and be able to run Lots of programs/games at the same time?

Overall is this computer good?

Thanks in advance,
Clarke! :lol:

Re: Need Some Information about computer PLEASE READ!

Will I be able to connect to my wireless router wirelessly without the need of an ethernet cable?

no, as it comes it has a port for a wired connection only. if you want to go wireless you'd need a wireless adapter; probably a usb adapter or pci/pci-e adapter.

Will the performance of this computer be fast and be able to run Lots of programs/games at the same time?

no. the cpu might be able to handle those things depending on what programs/games you're running, but it only provides onboard video so that pretty much closes any expectations of it even being a low-end gamer.

Overall is this computer good?

no.

The motherboard has integrated graphics so you won't need a graphics card until you decide to upgrade.

Then how would i put a graphics card in if theres an integrated do you mean it comes with a graphics card in?, also I don't see it saying it has an integrated graphics card, only a slot for a graphics card?

Integrated = built in. The motherboard has a chip on it to handle graphics, not an actual card..

Integrated = built in. The motherboard has a chip on it to handle graphics, not an actual card..

So I will not need to buy a graphics card for the moment? and will still be able to use my monitor etc with my tower?

It has a VGA connector on the back where you USB, Keyboard, etc. ports are.

But so does a graphics card? And I do not need to buy a graphics card and will have a VGA port already in the motherboard and it will display good graphics?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom