Looking For Good Computer READ PLEASE!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Clarke

Solid State Member
Hello All,
I am looking to purchase a computer only (No Monitor/Mouse/Keyboard) for around about £220 (Does not need an operating system) , I need a fast running computer which will be able to run Lots of programs/games at the same time.
Please provide a link to the computer along with the specifications.

Thanks In Advance,
Much Appreciated,

Clarke.

I suggest you build something yourself for in that price range you will get a lot more for your money especially without an OS. We can give you a part list if you comfortable with this idea.

It's extremely easy to do yourself and we can support you with any questions along the way. So what do you say? :)

I suggest you build something yourself for in that price range you will get a lot more for your money especially without an OS. We can give you a part list if you comfortable with this idea.

It's extremely easy to do yourself and we can support you with any questions along the way. So what do you say? :)

What sort of parts would I need could you help me please.

Thanks,
Clarke.

Thank you very much!
Please can you tell me if all the items you have listed are compatible with each other and all fit in the case you provided?
Also, Please could you find me a cheap graphics card with good specs?

Thanks Alot,
Clarke!

PS. Also Don't you need SATA Cables etc to go with this?

Thanks alot for your help much appreciated,
For a temporary graphics card will this be ok and provide good graphics: XFX HD 5450 650MHz 512MB DDR3 HDMI DVI VGA PCI-E.. | Ebuyer.com.
Also I am fifteen years old and this will be my christmas present, I am currently studying an ICT Practitioner course at school and we do sometimes take computers apart, do you reckon I could build this my self?

Thanks alot,
Clarke

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom