Rate the Wire Management Above You!

The difference between a 8.5 and a 9 is pretty big, I need something in between. A 9 would be a great job, 8.5 would be a pretty good job, 8.8 or 8.9 would be so **** close to a 9 but there might be like a loose fan cable somewhere which bumps it down a notch. Etc.

l_8085bd3ba8fb4d80bfccafe98c7c860f.jpg

Just an 8? No way dude, at least a 9.2 What's wrong with it IYO apart from the card on the bottom looking 'rogue'? lol wtf does that even mean?

The only reason I don't give it 9.5/10 is the bottom right. You can see some sata cables and front panel cables looking like they might be a little messed in there.

id give it a 8.5. (remember my rating scheme included sleveing, soldering and over all apperance to get a 10.) The front panel cables area little messy when connecting to the mobo. As soul said the hdd bay looks like it has a bit of a mess in it (if you want to clear that up you could take a pic of it for we can completely see it). The fan cable that is on the back of the case could probably be put somewhere else. There is one rogue cable in the opening in the mobo tray where the sata cables go. The power cable for the botu mcard should also be routed threw the bottum whole for it looks neater.

Just an 8? No way dude, at least a 9.2 What's wrong with it IYO apart from the card on the bottom looking 'rogue'? lol wtf does that even mean?

The only reason I don't give it 9.5/10 is the bottom right. You can see some sata cables and front panel cables looking like they might be a little messed in there.

Because cable management is my thing, and its an 8 to me. There are alot of things i would do personally to make cables disappear, for one putting the card in its top spot.

Because cable management is my thing, and its an 8 to me. There are alot of things i would do personally to make cables disappear, for one putting the card in its top spot.

lolk, my bad. See, cable management def isn't my thing.
Putting the card in its top spot would hardly make its power cable less intrusive, at most it'd correct the angle to be a straight 90 instead of being slightly warped. Maybe I'd dock .1 or .2 off for that. If the highest score is 9.5/10, that still leaves you 1.4 or 1.3 points to dock off somewhere else.

The bottom front panel cables being wrapped around the power cables are fine, it's just that red/black cable (front panel speaker connector?) that makes it look messy. That could be hidden I guess. - dock .3
The fan cable at the bottom could have been hidden behind the power cables instead of going over them - dock .2
And lastly, yeah there seems to be something behind the hdd trays that isn't tied down. - on hold.

Seems to me that at minimum, score should be 8.8

i still haven't went threw my whole case, and done cable management i just threw this together after painting the case. just don't have time to go threw the whole thing at moment. thanks for the input ill see what i can do with the wires later thing week.

also that card is on the bottom to get direct air flow from the bottom fan when i move the card up my temp goes up 5 degrees.

and as for the rouge cables most of them are fan cables, just waiting on my fan controller so i don't have to use the mother board to control there speed.

Back
Top Bottom