ASUS Eee PC 1005HAB-PIK003S

Status
Not open for further replies.

-RockMan-

Banned
Newegg.com - Recertified: ASUS Eee PC 1005HAB-PIK003S Pink Intel Atom N270(1.60GHz) 10.1" 1GB Memory 160GB HDD Netbook
I had receieved this on tuesday night and the netbook came DOA after speading 2 hours on the phone with asus I had to RMA this.
My question, seing as how it was disabled does netbook come with a mouse touch pad ?
when I was looking at the new netbook, it seemed like it was touched screen enabledm by the labels on it ?
If that's the case my mother doesn't want it and thats money I don't have to replace again after it's been fixed.
I told her she could use wireless mouse in bed on stable platform but she's not listening.... :(

You could just have asked for a replacement from Newegg...

Yes, it has a touch pad. Right above the left/right click buttons. There is a button in the top left that enables/disables the touch pad.

Your mom doesn't want a touch pad OR a wireless mouse? I'm confused.

She wants to be able to have the netbook to enable a touchpad, she was upset at the fact there was no mouse aera on the netbook signaling where to do that.
I can see why she would get upset at first until it came on and booted up properly, but that didn't happen.
I had called newegg.com on tuesday evening and they said they're were still out of stock from the last holdiay sale.
So they asked to call asus for now ank ask for assistnce, there was nothing more they could but make me wait until january 1st 2011.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom