0x0000000a.....0x0000007c (or c7 i forget)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gah sorry, got caught up in watching the last of The Walking Dead :facepalm: I'll have a look first thing when I get in to work tomorrow, if Mak hasn't seen this before then.

If updating drivers doesn't work, then RMA the motherboard, it's rare for that many motherboard based sensors to not be reporting, and all the others such as GPU/HDD reporting properly.

yea drivers are up to date.....Why what would make a comp crash progressively more because it seem like it's getting wrose and I've done very little. I guess its a dead board basically. I have to go through MSI since NewEgg is a no go with so much time passed. Eff Me.

id say its a bad motherboard went threw the same probs with my board and it just got worse till i replaced it. everything works fine now only part that suxs is i waited to long and it damaged alot of my other parts. so far had to replace mem and video card. cpu seems to be ok. had problems with random voltage drops causing BSOD.

I dont use the cool and quiet, that is to say I never activated it and the board should be on default settings. no bad sectors, I've run chk dsk a few times over the bue screens and haven't found any issues since I got the new mem I have now. BTW I will not have a coke I will have a bowl, Caffine is no good for you. XD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom