Rate the Wire Management Above You!

I know what Soul would say, so step aside. :p

IMG_0850.jpg
]

Edit: Wrong pic, sorry

Ok then...*deep breath* lol
The fan power cable at the top right could be hidden behind the mobo tray, and the sata cables could be stacked together more neatly near the bottom/middle right. Also the front panel cables could be ziptied together. Apart from that, nice work!

Just curious...what makes you guys break the scores into tenths...lol! Is there some uber cable manager algorithm that says a rogue cable is worthy of a .3 point dock? :p Why not just keep it at halves and wholes?

Just curious...what makes you guys break the scores into tenths...lol! Is there some uber cable manager algorithm that says a rogue cable is worthy of a .3 point dock? :p Why not just keep it at halves and wholes?

I give this post a 7.3495.

^well you can more accurately give the wire management what you think it deserves, and if i just said 7/10 or 7.5/10 i could mean really really close to an 8. Like a 7.8 or 7.9

So why not just say 8? That's what I'm saying...Is there really something that picky to dock it .3 points? To me it just seems like something's either "good enough" to get an 8 or "bad enough" to get a 7.5.

Back
Top Bottom