Problem with MS Sidewinder X6 Keyboard

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alive.777

In Runtime
Hello.
Some time back i bought a Microsoft Sidewinder X6 keyboard with a detachable number pad. I dont usually change it to the other side. Just recently, it stopped working correctly on the right side of the board and only works on the left side. when i start up the pc, there is no back lighting like the rest of the keyboard. after about 10 mins of sitting on the desktop or doing other things, it lights up. if i change the keyboard mode so that i should have green backlight, it takes like 10 min to register that i've changed it. It seems like it is lagging sevearly. i cannot type with it and cannot use the macros.

I have the latest software for it from the Microsoft website. Also, the volume nob lags a bit, maybe 2 seconds at the most. This problems never occured on my old windows xp computer. What is going on and how do i fix? Thanks for any help you guys can provide :)

EDIT: I am currently using Windows 7 Ultimate 64bit

Computer hardware can fail for reasons unknown. Something can last for a lifetime, something else can be DOA. Did you try this on a different PC?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom