TF - Welcoming

Status
Not open for further replies.

drexxo

Solid State Member
Well, I don't have that much to say. If you really want to know more about me, just read my bio on my profile. I'm an ******* to ignorance. So, try not to use it around me. If you don't know what you are talking about, don't talk about it.
You must know your place in this world, and play your role in it.
My name is Andrew. I'm 16. I do what I do. Don't underestimate me because of my age.

Welcome. Let me begin by saying that we have a very defined set of rules on our site. They will be followed at all times despite your personal preference and opinion. If you feel someone is ignorant, that is your opinion and you are entitled to it. But by no means are you to degrade or talk bad about that person. Our first rule will be upheld by everyone or your visit to our site will be short lived.

As you say, know your place in this world and play your role. My role is the Administrator of this site and i will make sure that the rules are followed despite any personal opinions you have of others.

As long as you follow our rules you are welcome to stay and enjoy the site. :D

I would like to say Welcome, I am also on the Mod Squad and I have a itchy ban hammer and any breach of the rules by any one gets hit with it.

Well hey Andrew! You obviously say what you mean, and if you have a lot to give to this site then lets hear it. I am pretty new to mostly everything "techy", and may be a person that ask very simplistic questions. Hope you enjoy handing out good info, if not then like the admins said, If you dont have anything nice to say, please dont say anything.

Hope I didnt come off the wrong way, but I wanted to let you know that were all here for a reason, whether to give or take advice. Hope to here from you again.

Jim

Welcome. Let me begin by saying that we have a very defined set of rules on our site. They will be followed at all times despite your personal preference and opinion. If you feel someone is ignorant, that is your opinion and you are entitled to it. But by no means are you to degrade or talk bad about that person. Our first rule will be upheld by everyone or your visit to our site will be short lived.

As you say, know your place in this world and play your role. My role is the Administrator of this site and i will make sure that the rules are followed despite any personal opinions you have of others.

As long as you follow our rules you are welcome to stay and enjoy the site. :D

I would like to say Welcome, I am also on the Mod Squad and I have a itchy ban hammer and any breach of the rules by any one gets hit with it.

Well hey Andrew! You obviously say what you mean, and if you have a lot to give to this site then lets hear it. I am pretty new to mostly everything "techy", and may be a person that ask very simplistic questions. Hope you enjoy handing out good info, if not then like the admins said, If you dont have anything nice to say, please dont say anything.

Hope I didnt come off the wrong way, but I wanted to let you know that were all here for a reason, whether to give or take advice. Hope to here from you again.

Jim

Thanks for all the welcoming's. I have no problem minding my own words to myself. I'm not a hypocrite. I don't like ignorant people, and if someone makes an ignorant statement, I will simply correct it, not say an ignorant statement. Anyhow, Jim, I would be pleasured to teach you a thing or two about the tech game. Ha.
Hope to see you all around.

kqiz01ckmz.gif

:D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom