0x0000000a.....0x0000007c (or c7 i forget)

Status
Not open for further replies.
No wonder he would be crashing, if he is indeed running windows 2000, and not atleast xp, then most games will crash, or error out anymore.

Oh I'm running 7 ultimate. ok guys I'm on the whole ridiculas way of posting things since this forum doesn't want to hold the pics. To the forum people, I honestly have come very close to discontinuing use for the fact that I cant just post pics and such in here. ok so two different sites I have to bother myself with....YAY :madd: . I'll get everything together for you folks tonight should have it posted before 11pm. Thanks again for all the help, Fallout NV is very hard to play when it crashes after 15mins.

PS I donwloaded the hwmonitor but for some reson it doesnt pick up my cpu. I used the mobo disk that has a OC genie and monitor. at rest I'm at 31 *C and my system reads at 40 *C......I'll push my my and see if I over heat but I dont think its hat. unless AMD doesnt give out a sufficient heatsync with their cpus. I'd be royaly freakin P.O.'d if that were true.

:lol: I'm gonna lose it soon in anticipation

New folder.zip
those are my mini's

Yfrog Photo : yfrog.com/5ftemprgp - Shared by GreatScotch
Pic one of the mobo hardware temp monitor with some voltage and fan stuff
This is while I was streaming video, playing music, online, my anti virus, Fallout newvegas running for a while before I alt-esc to get this screenshot. You can see the cpu usage info in the pic to verify I was pushing my comp.

Yfrog Photo : yfrog.com/6zhwmonscreenshotp - Shared by GreatScotch
This is the HWmonitor you guys asked for but....well.....no one runs a chip at 32 *F so....ya know.

ok...So now I cross my fingers and pray. I think I'm gonna go burn one to calm my nerves. People no mater what thanks again for the help. this has been a rather long intro to fixing a comp and newbies to forums are never fun. Fingers crossed, lighter lit. tell me some good luck people :umm:

Voltage seems high on 12 volt and low on 5volt looks like a a voltage issue all around.

EDIT: are you OC'd? (overclocked)

After looking at it more your cpu has as much as 164watts running through it. I say theres some power issues in either your bios setup or you psu is out of wack

What brand of PSU is that?

^You'll notice his temps are at 0C in the HWMonitor screenie, I'd say don't trust the info there lol. The other screenshot he posted shows his 5v and 12v values at respectable levels.

OP, I'll just check your dmp files now and get back to you

Fingers are purple I've crossed them so hard.

Oh my PRw Sply is a BFG tech 650 with dual 6 pin for sli

Ohhhh MAN!!!! The anticipation is killing me.....I hope I get some sleep tonight. Catch you folks in the am before work, at lunch, on the road and then again when I get home! Lol later

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom