Urgent Help

Status
Not open for further replies.

corei5

Baseband Member
Hello I was building a new pc later today and there are some problems occurred whilst assembling it.

1) the pc turned on and yes things showed up on the screen and it says no cpu fan bla bla and I connected it and I tried to turn it on then it didn't turn on.

2) I reseated everything then when I turned it on something just smoke but no where near the cpu, memory or even graphics its more likely where the audio pins are. (Important)

3) reseated everything again basically from the scratch then I tried to turn it on, all the lights on the motherboard lit up and the graphics card's fans run then just suddenly turned off.

Hardwares:
Core i5 760
x2GB RAM
640GB WD Black Cav.
GTX 460 Graphics
600W OCZ Modular PSU

Sounds like your PSU took out your mobo. Only way to check is try another PSU if you can. Try restarting with the basics. 1 stick of ram, cpu, mobo and graphics if you don't have onboard.

do you think Overclockers.co.uk will rectify this problem are they going to replace it with a new one or shall I just get higher than 600W which is 700W might be enough to run all the Hardwares.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom