old dell laptop gets a awesome upgrade, please help.

Status
Not open for further replies.

InfinityCold

Beta member
hello I have one amazing acer aspire one with very very good specs running windows 7,I have a little crappy acer net-book with a screwed up hard drive from a magnet, it cost 200 dollars, my dell laptop witch is in the title my dad got me from his work to have it runs stuff well but after a while it's hard disk says it's failing for a long time and windows will not correctly be installed ever since the **** disc, I'm hoping for a removable usb 200 GB memory express or Kingston hard drive, I also would like some help buying a new hard drive and possibly ram and stuff for my dell laptop I don't want to wast it, I'm on laptops and pc's all day anyways, I'm hoping to put Linux and windows on it red hat Linux and windows xp witch I already have a legal copy of, and a legal copy of the code, I want to run normal software, and unusual software like fox torrent, bit torrent, eg. I am very smart, I am currently 12, I have a small Christmas budget about 200 dollars, please help me out bros I would also look into getting a hard drive for the mini net-book two cya :lol: .

SO your looking to get 2 hard drives for the Acer and Dell and some ram for the Dell? That's doable but we need to know what kind of Dell it is or what kind of ram it takes.

Ditto, we need to know your model before we can say if it will work.

Yes, yes. We need to know the model number of your Dell to tell you any further. There are a number different types of RAM. We can't say what will work or not.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom