Rate the Wire Management Above You!

Rate meh.

img20101205163016.jpg

well there is no psu shot, and that case is soooo easy for wire management. On a technical level id say 9 because it is very neat. But on a practical level 8-8.5 .

Hmm don't know why it didn't post the second shot. Its hard getting everything in one shot.

Attachments

• IMG_20101205_174354.jpg
    IMG_20101205_174354.jpg
    93.9 KB · Views: 122
Doesn't matter how easy/hard a case is for wire management, it's too hard to rate subjectively. Without seeing an entire case shot, I'd say 9.3/10. Very nice work

edit: 9.5/10

edit edit: burn!

I give it an 8.99 because the cables aren't sleeved :p
Mine's way worse, but at least it's (badly) sleeved. I think my management in my old 310 was better.
5227895428_d96b36f383.jpg

ignore the wire run across the side- that's for the case side panel fan that was pushed aside for the pic.

^dude, with a HAF you should be able to do much better. Fix up the wire coming from the CPU fan, fix up the sata cables, get the power cables coming out of the PSU less tangled and bundle them nicely. 6.9/10

^dude, with a HAF you should be able to do much better. Fix up the wire coming from the CPU fan, fix up the sata cables, get the power cables coming out of the PSU less tangled and bundle them nicely. 6.9/10

I was kinda out of it by the time I messed with the cables... I had been working on it for 6 hours straight. I know I should do much better. I'm worried about even opening the side panel, though- there are so many PSU cables behind that mobo tray that it was extremely difficult to close it. The cables coming off the PSU actually aren't that bad, though- the bad sleeving job makes them look worse. And what's wrong with the CPU cooler cable? That's like the most neglible thing out of that entire mess... maybe the SATA cables or the Molex cables behind the HDD cage, but the HSF??

Back
Top Bottom