Printer Error

Status
Not open for further replies.

Amidamaru

In Runtime
I have a HP PSC 2110 All-in-one printer. It did work, i did a format and i think it worked for a while then suddenly it stopped working. I ensured the ink cartidges were in correctly but when i try to print it just says failed to print... i can't even print test pages or print allignments.

I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling the driver a numerous of times but nothing. If you lot have any more suggestions please let me know.

Everything seems like it works ok too.

eg. Says "Your HP PSC 2110 is ready..."

All the connections are inserted correctly.

did u do a test page from windows or the printers own internal test? do the printers internal diagnostic test. Most have them, mine I had to hold down the power and push paper feed, it would blink then release and it would print. Yours, I dont know, check the manufacturer site. That will tell you if its the printer or if its software.

I had that printer last year. it was a pain in the but. the software that came on the cd was a resorce hog (the software from the website wasn't, though)

you know you have too install the software, then halfway though the process, you have to install the usb cable, with printer on and let the driver load, then let the software finish installing

otherwise the printer won't work right if you do it any other way

that was one reason i got rid of it.

Did you try installing an updated driver from the manufacturer's web site? Sometimes windows will corrupt a printer driver after it's been working a while for no reason.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom