Answer, anyone?

I'll run away. After all I'm only here because this is the prettiest website.

that and you guys were third down on google when I typed in computer forums searching for a community. lol :p

Yeah, I just looked, you are the third link down. I don't remember how I found you, but I'm sure you were one of the top few.

But it also matter what terms you using to search with. There are other sites out there with the name Technology Forums or Computer Forums. So they will appear before us as the ever so lovely SEO is split between the 2 items. The site is techist.com but if you read the index it is actually named Computer Forums. Not one of the more lovely ideas but whatever.

We said on google, searching for "computer forums". I know it works different in every search engine, but who cares...

The update to 4.0.8 broke several things. Baez is having to go back through the new skin and tweak it because of this. It wasn't anything Baez did wrong... vB just decided to change the way the software did everything. :/

I get this sometimes on other sites as well. Did you guys ever figure it out. SOmetimes its just a issue that can be fixxed with a refresh (F5)

Yes it was a glitch in the vB software itself. We are now on the latest version of the software 4.1.0 Refresh 2 so things should start to look up and get fixed.

Back
Top Bottom