Gaming Mouse

Status
Not open for further replies.

MindoverMaster

Golden Master
I am looking to getting a new gaming mouse. I currently have a Logitech G5 v2. As I am left handed, I am looking at a mouse left hand orientated or for both hands. I have looked at Razer, but they are too expensive for my needs. There is not much Logitech Gaming Mice for both hands.

I did however look at this one:

Micro Center - Microsoft Sidewinder X3 UUC-00001

I don't need a whole mess of buttons, but one or two on the side is all I am looking for. I currently play SC2. The button I currently mark to the side button is Shift. I'm looking around the range of the above, nothing above ~$40.

Thanks. I have a discontinued Bluetooth Razer mouse off of Woot maybe a year ago. Not even mention on Razer's site.

Yeah, noticed Newegg after I posted this :p

Have you looked at the SteelSeries mice? I haven't try them myself but we will be reviewing a few of them in the very near future.

They are quite beyond my reach. The Xia Laser is what'd I need, minimum. I'll be waiting for your review. I'm just considering atm.

Wow... MSRP $80? Sweet. I'm afraid I'll have to wait a few weeks until I can pay off my CC.

G.Skill Ripjaw, Xigmatek Dark Knight, CoolerMaster HAF. Banshee sounds like a good addition. :lol:

That price is great for that mouse it has a bunch of buttons and feels.nice after your used to it, id grab one myself if I didn't love the Deathadder

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom