Looking For A New Case!

Status
Not open for further replies.

KASCOM

Baseband Member
Hey guys

I recently upgraded eveything but my case so Ive been looking for a new contender so thought i would ask whats your favourite,
I am a big Antec and Coolermaster lover but open to suggestions:big_smile:

I do like the below

DF-85_Q.jpg

HAF makes awesome cases! would never buy a HAF X because its too big for my needs but if you can afford it go for it, my 922 serves me well and has descent cable managements. overall the cooling in these cases are unbeatable

Newegg has all of the HAF cases on sale, I think. 932 is $109, 912 is $50, and IDK how much the 922 and 942 are. I think the 942 is somewhere around $160 (like the 932 blue ???)

i love my HAF X, but its a big freaking case, its literally 2 feet tall and weighs i think like 30 pounds empty, my entire computer weighs about 70-75 pounds easy. so if you are going to be moving your computer EVER, i wouldnt suggest this case.

we would need to know what you put in your computer so we know what size case you need to house all your new hardware.

many thanks for all your suggestions guys, with regards to the contents see below, although nothing special lol

C2D 3.0 Ghz CPU
8GB DDR2 RAM
Asus P5 Pro Motherboard
4 X 1TB WD HD's
GTX460 GC
DVDRW
Wireless Card
USB Card
SATA Card

While you may not need a HAF 932, it's cheap and it sure looks cool. Come to think of it, NewEgg has a Cyber Monday sale on the Storm Sniper for $90 so that'd be a better deal.
@sean: Uhh the HAF X must weigh more than 30 lbs because the HAF 932 weighs that much

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom