My Computer Build Journal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just a bit of a journal made to document my first ever computer build.

Now lets move on to the building aspect... Sadly I gotta wait up to a week for all the components to arrive...

thats the hardest part of building a computer haha

thats the hardest part of building a computer haha

I agree!

I have to wait till Christmas!

I totally agree with you too...it took me several months of looking for great deals before I had all the components for my new builds....but it was totally worth the wait!

Be patient and enjoy the journey as you move toward your goal!

Nice system specs you have there!

Soar

It makes it suck more when you have a project at school to do. My current computer wont run the printer so Im going to have to go to the library which my gram owes money to so thats $30 out the window because it wont be shipped till monday =(. I really would of liked to get a game with that money. Oh well I can do with Minecraft and Runescape for a month =)
I have to wait till Christmas!
That feeling is multiplied by a hundred when you actully order it isnt it?

EDIT: Sadly I wasnt able to make the quote work right.

EDIT#2: The parts have been shipped, when I woke up today I thought there was zero chance it would of been.
The only thing not shipped was the Sapphire 6870 I got from tiger directs Ebay that should ship monday though. And besides Ill still be able to run the comp and get my project done, I can wait a week for the GPU.

Edit #3: Anyone know any free software for fan controlling purposes?

the motherboard has a fan controller built into it, but you have to controll them through the bios, and the fans have to be a 4 pin pwm connectors plugged into the motherboard.

That feeling is multiplied by a hundred when you actully order it isnt it?

I didn't plan on the build at all so when I got to order the parts and it came together I got super stoked and anxious. I'm sadly only going to get to play with it a little before it gets wrapped. :p I want to get the bios flashed so I don't have to worry about it on Christmas day when it gets built.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom