Seeking a very inportant manual or something on taking apart a 900HD.

Status
Not open for further replies.

-RockMan-

Banned
My mothers Asus 900HD has gotten a little bit of water damage on it yesterday afternoon.
She's been crying about her netbook because she wants it back only that with the same color.
It's out of warranty and **** asus told me it would not be worth it to send to them for repairs because if I do it would be like spending money for a new one anyway.

I got her asus her to jump start awhle ago, the battery icon was green, slowly flashing and then stopped stayed lit and shut off again.
It refuses to come on without a good charge, but even so, the charge is only holding for an hour....
I have an asus 900hd and it's black I need to take off the screen and take off my mothers screens and check her wiring for any problems.
Since she wants burgandy so bad I will take that screen and put it on my netbook, thing is though I have no clear guide to do this even if I did manage to get halfway into the netbook about an hour ago, I don't know how to detach it from the sockets.

If I don't fix her netbook by december 1st 2010 I will buy here a new one and even though she won't like a newer model, nobody in this house won't be happy again until she gets her original eee pc back...

Please help if you can, I know it's alot but my nerves are too shot to even describe right about now.

taking off the screen won't do anything....

Get her a new one, and then mess the **** with the old one. Just back up any of her files with an external enclosure.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom