Nvidia 9800GT distorted image

Status
Not open for further replies.
what oven trick?
ill try whatever this card dint cost me anything anyway im wont be losing anything lol

holy mother guys it works by the gods the card is working lol
i used a toaster oven. I put it on bake with nothing in it for 15mins then i put the bare card in on a foil covered tray with the 4 foil balls one in each corner and set the oven for 6mins. took it the trey out grab a small fan and let it cool with it on med for about 1 hr.
put the card back together and put an extra fan on the side panel of pc just in case and cuz i could lol and is working so far well see tomorrow

ok guys i was able to run fallout new vegas on ultra. it runs preatty smooth it does have a tiny lag in open map but runs perfect indoors it changed it to high instead that should take care of the outside lag **** thats better than i hoped big time lol.
hopefully this card will last a bit if not well cant complain it dint cost me anything lol. thank u all for the help

ok guys i was able to run fallout new vegas on ultra. it runs preatty smooth it does have a tiny lag in open map but runs perfect indoors it changed it to high instead that should take care of the outside lag **** thats better than i hoped big time lol.
hopefully this card will last a bit if not well cant complain it dint cost me anything lol. thank u all for the help

Was the thermal paste on the card dried up? Are your temperatures OK? Glad i could help :cool:

i did apply new paste after it cooled off good s for it being dry not sure.
i ran a few games i couldnt b4 to see and fallout new vegas was the only game that gave me the tiny lag on open map on ultra settings it chose that by default btw.
as for the temp here is a pic let me know what u think i dont smell anything burning yet and is been on all night so i think im safe lol. I did hoever install a extra fan on the side plate sothe pc has to big front fans the back fan taking air out and now a side one so air flow shoulnt be a problem.

temp.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom