Max internet speed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't have wireless. It says my connection (for number 3) is local area connection. And for number 4, my speed is 100Mbps. I noticed that the my sent and recieved numbers are considerably lower than yours. 36,000,000 sent and 914,000,000 recieved. Does that mean anything? Also, I have a Model 6100G modem from Verizon.

The sent and received section is just a counter of sent and received packets since last dump. It has no true relevance to this issue unless it's been running awhile and still has lows counts.

What was the program? and like yami asked
What speed have you paid for? 'highspeed' isn't very specific. Keep in mind that companies advertise the speeds as 'up to 4mb', so you're not always going to get full speed.

The program was Darthmod for empire total war. It's 1.27 GB large. Also, I have absolutely no idea what the internet was. I'm still in highschool. I know my dad purchased highspeed though. :/ I just don't know how high of a speed it's supposed to be, lmao. 80kb/s just seemed really low to me. I mean, compared to 55Mbps :O

eh, without getting into detail so no rules are broken.... I'm assuming you were using a p2p to get this "program"? Without knowing the isp and the projected speed we can't tell you much.

Ah... didn't think N was that fast.

My N adapter has done the full 300mbps

Erm... No.. Darthmod is a mod for empire total war. Totally legal. :p I've purchased the game. I dunno, It just seems extremely low for whats supposed to be highspeed. All of my downloads hover at about that speed, which just sucks. :(

Thanks for the help though. :)

well it could be an issue of where your downloading from. unless the other side has the upload speeds to support that connection then you wont get fast. try downloading from big websites like Microsoft and see what your speeds are like

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom