Case umm, mod?

Status
Not open for further replies.

MindoverMaster

Golden Master
IMG_0804.jpg

:lol: Yeah, this is my server, ITX Intel Atom 330 board. I put Ubuntu on it, on an old 10GB drive I had laying around. For some odd reason, when I took the DVD-Rom off, it no longer booted. Put it back on, worked fine. I just looked inside my case, looked at the DVD and HDD. So I stuffed it in there. Hey, it works fine. And I don't need an optical drive for it unless I have to reinstall. The DVD is actually broken, has a bad door, need to use the paper clip to open it.

Don't complain about the wire mess, it has enough room to breathe.

:p Yeah, my two HDD bays are taken by my 2 x 640GB drives. Have the foam there to seperate the HDD from the DVD.

LOL. I was only using it to put a barrier between the HDD and DVD Burner. But still, yeah. :lol:

I might cut that thing down a bit.

case mod? try wire manage ment :p I'm willing to bet that DVD drive boot issue is due to boot priorities but I could be wrong

It's not boot priority at all, the BIOS would freeze with a _ on screen. I'll look more into it later. Just thought this pic was funny. :p

I don't understand why you don't just put the Disc drive and HDD drive where they belong. I know there are more bays than the 2 you're currently using...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom