You know those idiots your alwasy complaining about?

Status
Not open for further replies.

XT

Daemon Poster
Im one of them:p

yesturday when i booted up to my computer i came to the screen that offered how i would like to start my computer this morning. Well since this happens when you shut down in properly and i did the night before i didn't think of it was much. But when i clicked normally and came to the same screne i was baffled, i tried safe mode, network more, every mode available and couldn't get passed this thing. Then i thought danm my computer had a virus yesturday and it asked me if i wanted to delete it, i didn't even look at the file and deleted it so it must have been a start up file. Ok well just pull out the xp disc and lets just re-insert that file, guess what, it wouldn't except the disc(i need a new cd drive :angry: ) So naturally i turhn to a bootdisk 6 floppys to be exact. Try them oh looky looky it....... says disk error I/0. After an hour i decide to reformatt and i jut finished installing my wireless network adapter litteraly 2 mins ago:D I am a royal idiot. Moral of the story look at what files u delete:cool:

"Why do Computers do this to us?..."

It is not you, but your Computer that is a royal idiot. LOL :cool:

Re: "Why do Computers do this to us?..."

ATIRAGEPRO said:
It is not you, but your Computer that is a royal idiot. LOL :cool:
thanks for the cheerup :p if i was a costumer i would have made 2 hours wourth lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom