I don't see a difference.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking at your card's stats, the factory OC is not very much at all. As you can see from my sig the memory clock can be set much higher. Even with the reference cooler my GPU doesn't get much hotter than 60 degrees. I would overclock more if I were you. Do you have the Catalyst 10.10 driver installed? if not then install it- you should always have the newest drivers for your system.
I've heard that the 5770 doesn't tend to artifact at unstable memory clocks, so when you get an unstable memory OC the performance will decrease. I haven't tried clocking mine too ridiculously fast, so I haven't ever run into this before but I've heard about it. You should be able to bump the core clock to 930 or so pretty easily... don't start there, though- just run it at 10 MHz increments. Start your memory clock testing at around 1300-1350, unless you don't mind spending plenty of time monitoring stability tests.
Don't forget to tweak the performance settings in the Catalyst Control Center- slight driver changes can make a big difference in performance and quality.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom