Building My Custom Rig

Status
Not open for further replies.
thx man. now the last thing i need to make up my mind on is a computer desk and chair. i have about $200 left to spend on them. just have to find one i like...

Do what real gamers do ..... metal chair from the basement, use an old card table, 12 pack of mountain dew code red, cheetos (hence why you dont want a 130.00 keyboard), and at least 10 bottles to pee in so you dont have to get up ...... you got the machine now live the life lol

JK!!! Go to office max and look for clearence, my chair was 200.00 alone but I love it

for your desk i would suggest a good chunk of plywood and some cinder blocks, no as far as your chair goes id say like a leather excutive chair.... gotta keep it classy lol

hahaha ya i was thinking a plain cheap table(the rectangular tables with foldable legs) and a good chair..

You got it right. just find one of those cheap folding tables but the chair will be important considering you are going to spend more time in it than your mothers womb. haha

Just wanted to say thx everyone for helping me find the right parts for my rig.. everythings done, already ordered a desk and a chair. just waiting till end of month to get rest.. thx again... il update once i get everything..

i almost forgot to update you guys. sorry haha. im about to head to work right now so il have some pics up tomorrow morning. but for now my setup ended up like this--
Processor:
Intel(R) Core(TM) i7 CPU 950 @ 3.07GHz (8 CPUs), ~3.1GHz
Heatsink:
XIGMATEK Dark Knight
Memory:
6GB RAM
Hard Drive:
128GB SSD Drive + 500GB HDD
Video Card:
NVIDIA GeForce GTX 480
Monitor:
24in Asus Monitor
Speakers/Headphones:
Logitech G930 Headset
Keyboard:
G15 Keyboard
Mouse:
G500 Gaming Mouse
Operating System:
Windows 7 Ultimate 64-bit Signature Edition
Motherboard:
Asus Rampage Formula III
Computer Case:
Coolmaster HAF X

sorry guys, at the current moment my camera is no where to be found. so il try and use my phone but it wont be very good. just have to find cable to grab photos..............

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom