Problem during gaming.

Status
Not open for further replies.

oogee

Baseband Member
I currently am using the Evga 790i ultra Motherboard and ive been having a problem since i updated my bios. When gaming (wow) the computer will freeze, and nothing will respond including keyboard (caps light,scroll lock) ect.

I decided to wait to see if it blue screened but it didn't. Instead the music stopped skipping for a moment but sounded very distorted (robotic) then skipped again and froze.

Could this be a problem with voltage to processor or ram timings? This very rarely happens, maybe twice a week.

Is that onboard video?

Make sure you have the latest drivers.

I'd check your temps, too. Show us a screenshot of HWMonitor.

If your problems started after a bios flash then something in your bios probably needs to be readjusted. Not every new bios is going to be good for every user. You may want to flash back to your previous bios unless you need the new bios.

I know there are a lot of new bios for my mobo but after trying them out the bios I'm using is version 44 and the newest is version 74.

Well, its done this before, but not in a long time until the bios update. You're right i might have to backdate, but I'm afraid that i had some setting set up in the previous bios that are now lost.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom