Thinking of buying this HP, what do you think?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well the mobo finally came in on Thursday so I was able to put everything together last night and when I hit the button, IT TURNED ON!!!!

I had a little trouble hooking it up to the monitor because the monitor was setup for VGA input and one of the buttons on the front changed from VGA to HDMI but it took me 1/2 hour to figure that out, but once I finally did, I spent the next 3.5 hours installing all the drivers and updates and microsoft security and Adobe stuff and other misc. programs before heading to bed. Today after work I snapped a bunch of pics and will post them up this weekend.

I was also able to play a bit of my game and the graphics were beautiful (my old lappy had a nVidia Ge-force 8600 or something like that) so this 5850 really works nice!

Thanks again for everything guys, I really enjoying the building, troubleshooting, learning, waiting, and accomplishing this build and I love having this new notch under my belt of being able to build my own computer, but more improtantly, IT WORKS!!! lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom