T-F UI layout

TheMjaor let me see if can try to address some of those link issues.

The Content issue is really quite simple. That is for the new CMS or Content Management System. Basically where we are trying to build a portal, sadly the /content was designated by vB with vB4, hence why it is there. We are looking into an alternative CMS system and that might change.

The forum index should be on /pc/ and not just the root anymore. The whole forum itself is located on the /pc/ and the root just redirects to the forum for the time being. This is due to the fact that there is a "plan" to use something like the CMS system to be the "portal" to this wonderful site and that will be at the root of the domain.

This is why the forums are on the /pc and yes it was a strange designation, but sadly one that has to be lived with now. It has been that way for so long it would screw up every search result for the site if we changed it.

So i can completely understand your POV on this. I tend to agree, but sadly the damage is done...

That's too bad.

There are ways to redirect any URL pointing to techist.com/pc/...php to something like forum.techist.com/....php

The moderator badges were designed for the dark skin on vB3. That's why the contrast doesn't work.

Once the new skin is out I'll start pushing for a custom CMS.

Back
Top Bottom