Looking for a good gaming laptop

Status
Not open for further replies.

i3igi3lade

Baseband Member
Note:Looking for prebuilt laptop

Hello, I'm looking for a good gaming laptop (not best), since I will be going away to college, and I can't take my PC with me. The games I play/will be playing are CS 1.6/S, CoD,DoD, TF2, WoW, maybe others as in RPGs and FPSs. First thing is it needs to be a good price (not to expensive). The laptop that I have been looking at is this one: Amazon.com: ASUS Republic of Gamers G51JX-X3 15.6-Inch Gaming Laptop (Blue): Computer & Accessories

if there is a different one that would be cheaper, but would still perform well.

All suggestions welcome :thumbsup:

Note: All laptops are prebuilt

I'm not sure of some of those games, but CoD and WoW will work fine. That looks good for the price. (I love ASUS :D)

Just don't put games in front of homework! :lol:

You can't buy parts for a laptop and build one? That's what I was implying. Anyways, are there any cheaper ones that will still be fine?

What about this one that I made on cyberpowerpc?

Notebook: Clevo B5100 Notebook 15.6" HD 16:9 Wide TFT LCD 1366x768 Pixels w/ NVIDIA GeForce GT 425M 1GB GDDR3 VRAM, 2.0 MP Webcam,Built-in Bluetooth,HDMI Port,Support Intel i7 rPGA988, & Fingerprint Sensor
Notebook Color: Clevo B5100 Notebook Cover - Original Metallic Black
CPU: Intel® Core™ i5-520M Processor 2.40 GHz 3M Intel Smart Cache PGA988
Motherboard: Intel® PM55 Chipset Mainboard
Memory: 4GB (2GBx2) DDR3-1333 SODIMM Memory (Corsair or Major Brand)
Video Card: NVIDIA GeForce GT 425M 1GB GDDR3 VRAM PCIe Video
Hard Drive: 500GB 7200RPM SATA300 Hard Drive
Optical Drive: 8X DVD±R/RW/4X +DL Super-Multi Drive (NB-349-DVDRW)

It's $946

Just one note, the one you built had res. of 1366*768, but the first asus you posted had 1920*1080 as a res., you might wanna consider that if you want high resolutions with games ;).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom