My intro

Status
Not open for further replies.

original

Beta member
Good evening or morning in some cases. I am new, obviously, to the board/forum. I really appreciate all the insight found here so i joined the elite. My name is A.C. yes short for something but those are in fact my initials for my first name, yes first name.

So about me. I have been a self employed free lance Desktop/Network Support Technician for about three years now. I moonlight on the side of my regular job at a large telecommunications company as a CSR. I am A + certified under the 701 - 702 (2009) exam. I am mid level Network support qualified if you made me put a label on it. I am planning on taking my Network + exam with in the next 6 months. I am currently completing my last semester of college and will have a degree in Applied Sciences and Computer Information Sciences.

I enjoy things outside of computers, disc-golf, exercise, my family, reading, movies the typical things. Overall I find myself pretty down to earth. In the ind I plan to learn more then anything from this site (as I already have) as well as share things I learn from my work. Well that's about all for now. Thank you for reading.

Hello and Welcome to TF. The Coat Room is to your left, the Dining Room is in the back. The Kitchen is down the hall to the right and the facilities, well put it this way better get out back quick and mark your territory before all the good spots are taken. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom