HELPP!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Delta789

Baseband Member
Not sure if this is in the right forum heading but i'm having problem with my computer, i have windows 7 and well the computer doesn't boot, no display on monitor and the dvd rom makes noise as if its trying to open and the light remains on along with the harddrive light. I've tried clearing the CMOS, changing RAM, using a next monitor and also tried using the onboard graphics but nothing works thanks for help!!!!!!

Sounds like a hardware issue more than a Windows issue. Moved to the hardware troubleshooting area.

:thumbsup:Delta 789 i think u have a problem with your PSU (Power supply) some voltages are missing......

Well tried unplugging the dvd drive still got the same problem and also the PSU is new so dont think that could be the problem and also tried another power supply, also the motherboard and harddrive are new

Try to chage sata data cables for hdd and dvd. Could be also viruses or system failure?

Got no beeps at all and everything was working great, shut it down the night and put it on in the morning and all of a sudden i got these problems, changed the cables with new cables and still no luck, not sure if its viruses cause never got any warnings and dont think its a system failure.. not sure if its a hardware problem or what caused it, was wondering if the power from the outlet could have caused this problem because i experienced it before and had to change ram, motherboard and also PSU in order for pc to work

Well yeah a power surge from the outlets can cause all sorts of issues. Also insufficient power from the outlet to the PSU can cause all sorts of problems and can cause even a brand new PSU to fail quickly. You need to check the outlet to make sure you getting what is known as clean power. Meaning that the output stays within an acceptable range at all times. If it jumps from low voltage to high voltage constantly that is known as dirty power and can cause all sorts of problems and can certainly cause hardware failures.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom