* The Official Tech-Forums Heaven 2.1 Rankings *

Status
Not open for further replies.
3244 | LionRed | i7 920 @ 4.2GHz | GTX 480 Tri-SLI @ 800/1600/970 | W7 x64 | DX11

5078201213_1aebcdfe89_z.jpg

NICE SCORE MAN!!!

awe man you missed first place by 55 points! get in there and tweak some things, get that first place!

wow i cant belive i beat you calc... really shows how even just a little bit more of an overclock can impact performance...

also shows how graphic oriented this benchmark is

wow i cant belive i beat you calc... really shows how even just a little bit more of an overclock can impact performance...

also shows how graphic oriented this benchmark is

You're on water, I'm not. I'm at 1.225V core and it maxes around 75C with the fan at 75%. For some reason the Final Fantasy XIV benchmark makes it run the hottest I've seen it run so I use that to test my overclock (plus it is the thing that crashed my GPU whenever other things including the Heaven benchmark were stable). I might be able to go higher but on air it sounds like a jet engine and the heat makes my room unbearably hot (wouldn't matter even if I had water cooling, the room is tiny and poorly ventilated).

You're on water, I'm not. I'm at 1.225V core and it maxes around 75C with the fan at 75%. For some reason the Final Fantasy XIV benchmark makes it run the hottest I've seen it run so I use that to test my overclock (plus it is the thing that crashed my GPU whenever other things including the Heaven benchmark were stable). I might be able to go higher but on air it sounds like a jet engine and the heat makes my room unbearably hot (wouldn't matter even if I had water cooling, the room is tiny and poorly ventilated).

no i know, i wasnt bashing... i was just saying... :/

OK did the benchmark for fun- not in you guys league- but great graphics to watch- how do I post my results? I saved to "My Documents"- but it wont copy/paste. Sorry for the NOOB question. FPS= 39.1, Scores= 985. With crossfire 5770's and a Phenom 965.

You run the benchmark until it finishes and you get the screen you see everyone posting. Hit 'save', then browse to the file and open it in your browser.
You should see the score.
Then hit the 'print screen' button on your keyboard, open paint, hit Paste, then save it as a jpg.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom