*The Official Tech-Forums 3DMark Vantage Rankings*

lol...

SOUL *CRACKS* under the pressure!

what case do you have Soul?

and are you going to put the CPU and your graphics cards underwater?

How bout some funding? :p

lol...

SOUL *CRACKS* under the pressure!

what case do you have Soul?

and are you going to put the CPU and your graphics cards underwater?

Yep, planning to go the whole shebang. CPU, graphics, chipset. Two Rads. And I'm thinking, maybe two pumps and two res's? Two 480's are gonna get pretty hot..

wow... great score! looking forward to seeing what Hyprid PhysX does to your score...

i got my GPU score from 16452 to 19892 after overclocking my 5870 :)
Nice :). I really don't want to OC my card right now, I've had too many GPU troubles in the last year ;). This non-reference cooler from XFX isn't the best either. Once it gets cooler down here (gets nice and cool in the winter in my basement) I'll bump up the voltage and try to get past 4G's.

Very good guys!

I got a E762 board coming, EVGA upgraded my 760 due to melting 24 pin issues....should be able to bench tues or wed the coming week. Also ordering a 240 for pure Physx, probably won't have that till thurs..fri. =)

hmmmm as I ponder another 480. GPU score is much more important then a $1200 cpu the 980X is.

Very good guys!

I got a E762 board coming, EVGA upgraded my 760 due to melting 24 pin issues....should be able to bench tues or wed the coming week. Also ordering a 240 for pure Physx, probably won't have that till thurs..fri. =)

hmmmm as I ponder another 480. GPU score is much more important then a $1200 cpu the 980X is.
With more GPU power comes the need for more CPU power. 4 480s makes a 980x at 6.0ghz a serious bottleneck on synthetic benches that actually utilize that power. I can only imagine how much a bottleneck 2 or 3 OCed 480s would be with an air or water cooled 980x.

Back
Top Bottom