Hp slimline s3707c case upgrade ****ible?

Status
Not open for further replies.
it makes a few sounds hard drive and stuff an actual beep i cant remember hearing sorry for the confusion on my part is more like clicking sounds.
thanks for the adepter find i might new it.
im willing to spend the extra cash for new mobo and PSU if is best to do so and reuse ram cpu and optics .

is there a cheaper mobo u can rec me something with a integrated card? this pc is only for web ,reading music and movies no gaming if i game will be old games if i can keep it under $100 for both mobo and psu that would be awesome i really don't want to spend that much if not need be.
i will build a good gaming rig later on.
the upgrade is only for better cooling the pc ran to hot cramped in that tiny case.
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Produ...&AID=10446076&PID=3946032&SID=skim2305X575088

i do appreciate u guy taking the time to help me i really do.

No problem.

Newegg.com - BIOSTAR MCP6P M2& 6.X AM3/AM2+/AM2 NVIDIA GeForce 6150 nForce 430 Micro ATX AMD Motherboard
$38 w/free shipping

Newegg.com - Antec Basiq BP350 350W ATX12V v2.01 Power Supply
$33 w/$3 shipping

That case can handle additional fans to help cool it. It can hold two 129mm in the front, but I would just go with one.
Newegg.com - IPCQUEEN IPC-12025 120mm Case Fan
$4 w/$3 shipping

If you need additional cooling, you could try rigging up an 80mm to the side vent opening to draw cool air into the CPU.
Newegg.com - MASSCOOL FD08025S1M4 80mm Case Fan
$2 w/$2 shipping

well guys i ran into problems. the PSU i had isn't powerful enough that's ok troter has one picked above.
now the big issue is that i need a cpu cooler for that mobo the one the other has don't fit it.
i had to do a getto fix to make it work i rather not but had little choice lol.
bios loads wen i press the power button but shuts down after 1 min or so and the front fans dont turn on.
im guessing that psu not enough power.

yeah is only 115 watts dint realize is was that low is a regular size psu

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom