Differences between i7 motherboards?

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Thank you for shopping at Newegg.com

We're delighted we had what you were looking for!

Your order should be processed and ready to be shipped within 24-48 hours. Below is your order confirmation. Please keep a copy for your records.

Please click here to check order status."

Now just to wait three days!!!

nice man!

what case did you decide on?

i expect build progress photos, photos when its done, and for you to participate in all the benchmark threads in the overclocking section when its done :)

;)

I went with NZXT TEMPEST EVO Crafted Series TEVO-001BK Black Steel / Plastic ATX Mid Tower Computer

Just seemed like a better buy I'll take my chances if it fits or not haha either will have to return the case for another or pick out a different cooler I haven't bought it yet. I'm going to wait for the case to get here and then measure it out.

a cooler for the graphics card is really a luxuary thing 90% of people dont cool their graphics card more than what comes stock.

the stock cooler gets the job done, and thats about it.

if you want to overclock the graphics card, you are goign to need a better cooler.

So I have it all connected but the DRAM_LED red lights continuously. I tried the MemOK tuning also fails the light wont shut off. If I am correct that means the RAM is installed incorrectly or it isn't compatible? Here is the LINK to my exact build any ideas what is wrong? I also bought LG led 22'' E2250 for my monitor I tested it works but for some reason it's not displaying anything it's blank screen... possibly because of the RAM error light on? The exact vendor model for ram listed in the asus motherboard was: "G.Skill F3-12800CL9D-2GBNQ and -4GBRL which are both 2GB(2 x 1GB) mine is F3-12800CL9T-6GBNQ(2GB x 3) would this make that much of a difference?

Here are updated pictures of my setup showing the light that is on.

http://img253.imageshack.us/img253/6514/p1010001fc.jpg
http://img41.imageshack.us/img41/5486/p1010002kuo.jpg

Weird thing though is the monitor displayed the BIOS the very first time I turned it on ever since then the red light is on and the monitor wont display anything. I've tried everything any ideas...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom