* The Official Tech-Forums Heaven 2.1 Rankings *

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here's my score again:

1139 | farinha | i5 750 @3.4Ghz | HD4890 @ stock | W7 x64 | DX10

unigine10.jpg

I ran the DX11 bench and I got the same score, 1140... Trotter do you mind running the DX11 bench to compare the scores between them?

The 4890 can do a few features of DX11 due to it being a DX10.1 compliant card, but it doesnt support all features of DX11. Obviously it supports tessellation...they have since the HD2000 series.

Well I left the tesselation on but it says on the results that was off... don't know why. Any ideas?

PP Mguire what do you mean by wont do anything?

The DX11 portion of the program is meant for DX11 cards such as 5000+ and 400+ series of cards from either camp. Like he said, tessellation has been supported by ATI since the 2000 series but isnt utilized simply because of my first sentence. Meaning that even though you can put the option to DX11, it wont change your score at all compared to DX10.

farinha said:
I ran the DX11 bench and I got the same score, 1140... Trotter do you mind running the DX11 bench to compare the scores between them?

I will try to remember to tomorrow/later today.

I try to hit the tesselation button but it isn't "clickable"... I'll try again when I get home but I'm almost certain I can't activate it.

Hmmm ok, I think I'll adjust the rules to make DX10 runs disable tessellation. All DX11 cards can do it, but to be fair for the DX10 cards that struggle with it I'll just make it a rule that you have to disable tess to run the DX10 benchie.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom