Post ure 3dmark03 and 3dmark05 scores

Status
Not open for further replies.
lol wid my old grafixs card the mx4000 i got an 03 score of 220

wid my 9800 i get 6.4k in 03

nice score, i can't wait to get my new system - then ill post my score, i'm hoping it will be about 6000-7000 but i might be completely wrong.

ok, i increased my score somewhat:
3dmark03scorehi.jpg

Raekwon said:
my 03 score is 940 lol. thats without my card clocked at all. and with it clocked i got 1069

That celeron is killing you. Besides that, the 5200 is the mainstream model of the FX series and wasn't really meant for heavy gaming. Go to nvidia.com , then products, select the FX series and read up on it. That card just wasn't meant for heavy game crunching at all.

Dont know about you guys but personally i hate celery :D you wont be disapointed with the 9800 pro. you dont actually really need 128 MB Graphics cards yet buts it would be handy for the future.

come on people post more scores!!

wahhhh, i can't get my score higher without spending bookoo bucks that I just can't afford.....waaahhhhwahhhhhh....snivel...hiccup...ok, i dried my tears. :D

hi folks just built a new cpu from scratch got 9829 on 3d mark 03.everything unclocked.
my system specs

2700xp althlon running at 2.2 gig thoroughbred core
400watt true power
1280ram ddr400
nivida 6800gt 256mb
maxtor 133/diamond plus hd
cooling by coolmaster/thermaltake (vid/case)
kudos 7x mobo qdi manuf
ooh latest chipset drivers not bad hey lol

ahhh what the snuff? I coulda sworn I posted in here saying I'd come back with some 3Dmark scores after I made sure my comp is stable at 2.7GHz....I'm pretty sure it is...I left it on over night...I don't know how long it went..pretty long looking at the test it's on, but it froze somewhere so I don't know the time exactly...it's been going like......2 and a half hours right now and I upped the voltage so I'm pretty sure it's gonna make it. My RAM is going to kill me in that test though. I'll see what kind of score I get and pit it up against jaks :D muahahaha

EDIT:
hi folks just built a new cpu from scratch got 9829 on 3d mark 03
That's all the 6800 right there as your system itself isn't anything extraordinary...be a while before I get my hands on something like that =/

3dmark03 - 2981

Does the registered version of the test do anything different? Cause that's what I got but I didn't mess with the settings or anything I just hit run 3dmark first off...now I'm going to apply some AS5 on my graphics card and OC it and see what my score will be :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom