Please critique my $5k build plans...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, I'm still a little iffy on the custom loops... I had to do some plumbing with my old reef aquariums, and it was one of my least favorite parts. Would I be better off going with one of those refrigerated cases?

lololol no

i have 6 fish tanks in my house from 5 gallons all the way to 200 gallons, abd plumbing a water loop is NOTHING like plubming a fish tank, its fun, exciting and easy! the hardest part about putting together a water loop is adding the water and getting all the bubbles out.

lololol no

i have 6 fish tanks in my house from 5 gallons all the way to 200 gallons, abd plumbing a water loop is NOTHING like plubming a fish tank, its fun, exciting and easy! the hardest part about putting together a water loop is adding the water and getting all the bubbles out.

What, no sumps and protein skimmers? lol

You should edit your post so all 3 responses are in the same post. Double and otherwise triple posting is frowned upon by mods (even though idc myself). The quote icon with the + sign is the multi-quote button.

Anywho im pretty sure what your refering to is Phase Change which needs board insulation and can cause condensation which would fry your components faster if not done properly. You could always do just air cooling until your comfortable with building your own water loop.

Yea thats a very simple and small single stage phase change cooler. Probably wouldnt be better than a good water loop on a high end i7 lol. Actually according to specs it says "20 degrees cooler than average water cooling", so not even in the negatives.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom