Well, it is almost done...

Status
Not open for further replies.
So, does anyone have any experience or guidance to assist me in my situation? I suppose I'll just have to try it and find out....

I have some LED fans coming tomorrow for the inside, but the majority is done. The loop has been changed, the edges have been c-trimmed, wires have been replaced with single braid extensions, the fan screws have been capped, the CPU and both GPU blocks now have dedicated LEDs. I have purchased another D5 pump to go with the Dual D5 top and the two 140 reservoirs. I intend to add another junction in the loop at the CPU inlet, add 3x G.Skill SSDs in RAID0, get a 140mm triple radiator for the GPUs, add some fan filters, and get a GTX 460 for PhysX. Then she is finally complete... So, next month is the month I finally complete my monster rig...." Unda Bestia".

This is the SSD I'm looking at... http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16820231378

DSC00671.jpg

DSC00676.jpg

DSC00677.jpg

DSC00675.jpg

DSC00678.jpg

DSC00680.jpg

DSC00683.jpg

jeez thats a big window!

ive been thinking about doing this to my HAF X, but i cant sacrifice that fan on the side, all my cooling is internal so i need as much intake as possible

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom